Signs of Excellence, LLC provides sign language interpreting services to Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, Deaf-Blind and hearing clients in Florida. Our interpreters are skilled in American Sign Language (ASL), English sign systems (SEE 1, SEE 2, LOVE and CASE), and Contact Variety Language (pidgin). Some of our interpreters specialize in legal, medical, Deaf-Blind (tactile or close-range services including SSP and intervener roles and pro-tactile/Haptics), trilingual and high visual orientation interpretations.
We got our start serving the Deaf community in South Florida and made our name by providing cost-effective interpreting services compliant with ADA and IDEA laws.
No matter what your sign language interpreting needs may be, we have the skills and experience to provide them. Whether an interpreter is required for single or ongoing assignments, or at various sites, we will provide the highest quality professional interpreters available. Our interpreters demonstrate excellent verbal English skills as well as provide accurate interpretations that seamlessly integrate cultural mediation.
When you hire Signs of Excellence, LLC;
- The interpreting services we provide for your Deaf clients will ensure that your company is compliant with the ADA law and other laws and guidelines as applicable.
- You receive cost-effective services.
- You are provided skilled, qualified and credentialed sign language interpreters to serve at your location.
- We encourage smarter service provision through coordinated services for multiple-client situations.
- We are your information ally, directing your tax preparation professional to the federal IRS guidelines for Disability Access Tax Credit.
- You experience exceptional customer-driven response quality, ever mindful of the communication needs of hearing and D/HH clients.
- Your interpreter is credentialed.
- Your interpreter behaves ethically in accordance with the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf’s Code of Professional Conduct (CPC) and cover all HIPAA (Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act) requirements.
Did you know that hiring any interpreter may not be enough to be compliant with federal access laws? You can trust Signs of Excellence LLC to make sure that the practitioner/s sent are vetted for skills and qualification. We utilize only interpreters who hold credentials, so we know their skills have been vetted objectively by a third party with expertise in this area. We also work hard to provide linguistic and cultural match for our DHH clients and the hearing clients communicating with them.
To learn more about how to hire skilled, qualified sign language interpretation services, please contact us.
Phone: (561) 859-8051 or (561) 305-1320